Demo Day is rescheduled

Rik

Demo Day is rescheduled

Post by Rik »

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... =1&t=34965" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

almost 30 different boats will be there to check out!

new date - July 23rd
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Re: Demo Day is tomorrow!

Post by sfurman »

Again I will be out of town. :(
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Norm »

Sorry I missed this...as I was out of town as well :(
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
Rik

Post by Rik »

We had to cancel it due to weather. Not much demoing can be done in rain and lightning.

Will reschedule it soon
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

Great, hope I can make the next one.
Long Range Provider

Post by Long Range Provider »

I think someone missed the weather at Weedon that day. I was there fishing until after the demo was scheduled to be finished with no rain...... I guess better safe then sorry
The tug is my drug.. But it's the scream that I dream
Rik

Post by Rik »

Yeah, it wasn't bad at 9. At 7 a.m., it looked like crap. The 6 hour future forecast called for rain with lightning until 1 or so. Everey weather site said the same.

And they were all wrong.
skinnywater

Post by skinnywater »

C'mon, fess up. You and Todd had a parade to march in didn't ya? :shock:
Kevin

"Am I missing and eyebrow?" - Adam Savage
Captain Hugh

Post by Captain Hugh »

I did not realize it was cancelled. went over there 10 ish, saw no one, went back home. The weather did seem to have held off. Maybe next time.
"There was a very cautious man, who never laughed or cried. He never risked, he never lost, he never won nor tried. And when he one day passed away, his insurance was denied, For since he never really lived, they claimed he never died
Rik

Demo Day is tomorrow!

Post by Rik »

Sorry Hugh (not you skinny).

The weather at 7 am was bad. 3 different weather sites called for rain and lightning until early afternoon. It made sense to cancel at 7 am. We all know what happened as the day wore on.

Yes, the weatherman is to blame. I had to do honey do's all day which makes it even worse.

Oh well. July 23 is the new date. We'll do it unless there's a hurricane!
Captain Hugh

Post by Captain Hugh »

No problem. I however I did not have to do honeydoos (spelled with 2 oo s as in dog doo). Wife was in Chicago for nieces christening, I was HOME ALONE. We will be in Taho meeting our sons new inlaws to be on weekend of July 23rd.
Hugh
"There was a very cautious man, who never laughed or cried. He never risked, he never lost, he never won nor tried. And when he one day passed away, his insurance was denied, For since he never really lived, they claimed he never died
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

I think it should start at 8 this time.
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Post by sfurman »

It is hurricane season.

I will be scalloping, probably. I need a new boat but, am too cheap. Guess I need to start looking at used ones.
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Rik wrote:Sorry Hugh (not you skinny).

The weather at 7 am was bad. 3 different weather sites called for rain and lightning until early afternoon. It made sense to cancel at 7 am. We all know what happened as the day wore on.

Yes, the weatherman is to blame. I had to do honey do's all day which makes it even worse.

Oh well. July 23 is the new date. We'll do it unless there's a hurricane!
It wasnt only just Rik that decided to call it off. He consulted with a few of us well before we were to be there. I for one, did not want to have to unload 4 kayaks, a tent, table and all the other crap I had loaded, only to load them back up in the rain a few hours later.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

As Heywood said we all decided to postpone it.......I would suggest anyone who wants or is planning to attend check here or FaceBook to verify that it hasn't been cancelled or postponed.......Just my 2 cents.....
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

JoeS wrote:As Heywood said we all decided to postpone it.......I would suggest anyone who wants or is planning to attend check here or FaceBook to verify that it hasn't been cancelled or postponed.......Just my 2 cents.....
Does p-f.com ave a face book?