Nice Suprise!

kneedeep

Nice Suprise!

Post by kneedeep »

During my present marital situation, I have found myself going through ALOT of old stuff I have not seen in YEARS! I found some old Kodak Picture CD's and ran across some pics of one of the Osprey Fishing Tourneys. I think this is from the 3rd annual back in 03... I Think!
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Re: Nice Suprise!

Post by DaveR »

I remember that day. Yuengling! Thanks for posting that. I wasn't real fat yet. I blame Rik for my corpulence.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Oh. And that's a Dirty Dave and Big T sighting too. One of them looks like they are explaining where the money is.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

I found another picture with Jon in it after a long day of poling that canoe. I'll post 'em as I retreive and edit them.

Good Times.
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Nice shirt :cheers:
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

I was famous for my cabana wear.

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Rik

Post by Rik »

hmmmm, I have some oldies but goodies too. You guys want to place bids for me to not post them?
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Thanks for that, I dont see Big T in there Dave!

Nice to see Jay :) , I reckon that was 2003 alright.
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Here are a couple more. And yes, I still have that ugly A$$ Kayak!
<SDFT><{
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Ain't that T sitting down behind Jay? Ya fat fuc&! :drunken:

"SANCTUARY!!!"

shallow minded II

Post by shallow minded II »

Goods times indeed.
I always catch more & larger fish when I fish by myself. Stealth is the key.
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Yes, I guess that is the T man!

Good times
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

I'm just glad that Columbia started making longer shorts.. I almost couldn't post that picture with the Snook! :shock: :cool: :rr:
<SDFT><{