Weimar's Getting Air

mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Dustin wrote:...Here's "Buddy" (notice the two different colored eyes)...
He's purty! My folks have a "Shit-zoo" (<- I meant that!) with eyes just like Buddy's.
Her name is Lena, I call her Evil Eye. ...spoiled ass brat! She eats before anybody else does, they even wipe her ass after pooping too. Baaad! :roll:
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
Quiver

Post by Quiver »

#7 is awsome, My college roomate had a weim. He was dumb as a board and had an iron stomach. Was a great companion as long as you did'nt leave anything within reach of him :lol:
DayFisher

Post by DayFisher »

Isn't there something abt the merles always being blind in the eye with the patch?? Thought I heard that somewhere??
That 6th pic sure as hell looks like a lad in the head.
Righteous pics.
K
Hauling Dead Dinosaurs for Your Vehicles Consumptive Delight to a Gas Station near You!!
DayFisher
Erick
"Mister OLC"
"Mister OLC"

Post by Erick »

My Weim hated the water.....and whoever said about having more than one dog was right, good thing I had a lab to keep it company.
Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
Jim Valvano

{{>=====<}} <'))))><ing
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Merles have inherent blindness if two are bred together, only unscupulous breeders do this, but it happens all to often. Mine is completely blind and deaf in one ear due to a backyard breeder putting two merles together.

It seems to me the AKC should not allow any dog to maintain it's pedigree if bred from two merles, this would certainly help to stop the practice.
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
GO-Fish

Post by GO-Fish »

Love this picture!!

What a beautiful dog!

But then again I have a fondness for black and white dogs. Our Dal had one blue eye, he was far from deaf but that is a common trait. I commend you for saving a partial deaf and blind dog it take a special person to take on that challange!
265 (9/27 - 235) ----> 230 - 220?
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

that's a good lookin dog , John.
Sorry guys, Golden's rule in my house
0 0 1
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Thanks Go-fish 8)
Tland15

Post by Tland15 »