native ultimate 12

If you use one that is listed, please add a review. If a kayak or canoe that you would like to give a review of is not listed, please add it. This is also where you can show off your boat.
abz400

native ultimate 12

Post by abz400 »

i just picked up mine monday and just can't wait to get it wet.any reviews out there and rigging ideas?
Last edited by abz400 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
go get your string pulled!
Rooster

Post by Rooster »

Add an anchor trolley and rod holders and your good to go 8), I got a trolley and a scotty fly rod holder behind the seat on my right side. I use that side most as I am right handed,but plan to add the same to the other side as well. there are certain times and tide/wind conditions that have me wishing I had one on the left side of the boat as well. I just threw a crate in the back, at an angle, to make use of the shape of the well back there, the Idea to turn the crate was posted by someone here although I cannot recall who at the moment but it was a great tip. as it puts the crate just a little bit closer to you and makes it just a tad easier to reach back and grab stuff 8)
"I tell you now we won't give in
Without a vicious fight, We've been battered and left for dead, We've been beaten and we have bled-Versus the world" ~Amon Amarth