killer wading shoes

bonefishwhisperer

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

I got them already...took 1 day...at 1st they were very rigid and a big letdown...however. they started to form to my foot within a few minutes...now its been a 1/2 hr and they are much more comfortable...the true test will be wading of course but I dont see any problems coming...the arch is what I was hoping for...tomorrow will be the ultimate test...
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by mauso1 »

People laughed at Crocs, I think they'll literally piss themselves when they see somebody walking around in these!
BFW I Double Dog Dare Ya to wear them at Walmart..Wish I could do the video... :lol:
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
Mother

Post by Mother »

I got to say.. I saw them today. All the stiching is high, so there's nothing to rub in between your toes. I could see BFW's toes gripping the ground. The souls look very tough, and with the deep mud we have, it doesn't look like they'd fall off. They look funny, but I might have to buy a pair.
“That brush beyond the big hump has been calling for a long time and maybe I better answer while I’m able” R.L.P
bonefishwhisperer

it all true...they work great and there is no going back...goodbye crocs and wading boots...they are so comfy they feel better than shoes...I already wore them in public this morning before going to the flats :shock: ...also they were killer for walking the canals this afternoon...yes indeed, just another advantage in my favor...I will be totally dialed in when I get the wading socks recommended by dunfly :lol: and yes, I will have them on for my next permit
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
bonefishwhisperer

this is an update on the wading shoes.... the more I wear them the more convinced I am...they are superior in EVERY way to anything out there IMO...gives sense of balance like no other and I can RUN down embankments and over coral and sandspurs with complete immunity...not trying to persuade anyone to try them but merely pointing out another subtile difference between fishing and catching
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Now that you've used them i might be persuaded to try a pair!
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
bonefishwhisperer

its true John...the more you wear them the better they feel...they are so comfy I prefer to wear them over barefoot in the canoe as well...now I need some wading socks as dunfly suggested for the cold water :lol:
VFTG

Post by VFTG »

Do these come in a six toed model? My wife's relatives are from West Virginia... :wink:
Victor

Why make a trillion when we could make... billions?
robin

real men don't wear shoes

Post by robin »

stingrays be damned.
Just bought a 10 footer to poke around Ft. Desoto and Boca Ciega. Looking forward to rigging it and learning about a new way of pursuing the elusive redfish.
bonefishwhisperer

VFTG wrote:Do these come in a six toed model? My wife's relatives are from West Virginia... :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: good one
apaulos

Post by apaulos »

If anyone has BoneFishWhisperer on their Christmas shopping list: