PFTS Angler of the Year Competition Sponsor
The winner of the Angler of the Year Competition will receive a Jackson Kayak Cuda!
The Cuda is finally the answer to the big water fisherman’s dream because it has both the speed needed to trek long distances quickly, and the rare ability to be stable for standing when you get to your destination. However, you may not want to stand because of the comfort of the elite hi/lo seat! The option to move the seat high or low depending on your preference and fishing environment, and the ability to remove it from the boat, makes it one of the top seats on the market today.
Similar to the Coosa, the Jackson Kayak team has once again peppered slick, angler friendly features throughout the boat. The Cuda will introduce for the first time Jackson’s rod tip cover, tackle stagers, mesh side pocket, pockets on the elite seat, fly rod stagers, safety flag, stand assist handle and a 26 inch center hatch that can have an insert to make it dry storage or a fish cooler big enough to fit a beautiful slot redfish! The hatch insert can be removed for easy access to the interior of the boat and for easy rod storage while on the water. Of course the previously introduced features are also there including the rod stagers/holders that are big enough for offshore rods! Fans of the Jackson fishing line will also recognize the friendly paddle stagers and holders, as well as the popular removable skid plate, large bow and stern hatches and a new and improved beverage holder!
The new sleek, low profile, design will make fishing in the wind a breeze! However, when things do get tough just drop the rudder and you’ll track even straighter on your way to a killer day on the water. With all this, new colors and accessories, it should be a good 2012 for Jackson ‘Cuda anglers!
Some Key Features:
- Elite hi/lo seat, with new rear and underside pockets.
- Center storage hatch with removable inserts Optional cooler insert offered as an accessory Paddle holder and stager Multiple rod stagers, including fly rod stagers Rod tip cover on bow Both bow and stern hatches with injection molded hatch rims to ensure a solid, snug fit.
- Rudder and non-rudder versions
- 2 flush mount rod holders included.
- Removable skid plate
- Closeable mesh side pocket
- Tackle box stagers on side and tankwell
- Unique rear seating position which opens up the deck area.
- Jackson Kayak long load safety flag
- Beverage holder Flat area for mounting accessories
- Large rear tank well Stand assist handle included
- Locking bar Low profile to help be more friendly in the wind.
- Length: 14.3 ft
- Width: 29.75 wide
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Capacity: 425 lbs
- 22 inch wide flat standing platform