I have a conundrum

Rik

I have a conundrum

Post by Rik »

You might have read where I modestly wrote that my grand daughter is the MOST BEAUTIFUL GRAND DAUGHTER IN THE WORLD!!! I think I've said that a few times. Well, my son and daughter in law graced me with a second grand daughter today.

My proclamation in the past had a very singular tone which is my conundrum. I can only hope that you will allow me to modify that to the TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL GRAND DAUGHTERS IN THE WORLD!!!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Re: I have a conundrum

Post by sfurman »

Okay but, lets hold it to two. :)

Congratulations :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve
snooker56

Post by snooker56 »

Congratulations. However, my granddaughters are the most beautiful in the world. Sorry, Rik. There can only be two! :2ar15smilie:
"Bugman" Tom

Heritage Redfish 14
Chevy Silverado
H2Oz

Post by H2Oz »

Congrats, guys, but there seems to be a mixup. *I* have the two most beautiful granddaughters in the world. It is, however, a proven scientific fact that the granddaughters of paddlefishermen *all* tend to be extremely beautiful *and* bright (as opposed to the inbred offspring of, say, drunken skidoo operators, six-fingered catfish dynamiters, and such).

You do realize that there is an excellent chance that, in the near future, there will be literal flotillas of gorgeous young kayakfisherwomen taking over the bays, flats and rivers? There is also, of course, the certainty that if this happens, the waterways will be overcrowded with rocking-chair-equipped SUPs, each one piloted by a grandfather with a shotgun and a stakeout pole with a bang stick on the end of it. :D
Rik

Post by Rik »

Neither one of you used all caps. I win.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
snooker56

Post by snooker56 »

I just don't like to yell, so I rarely use all caps.
"Bugman" Tom

Heritage Redfish 14
Chevy Silverado
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

Congrats! Life is good.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve