Feeding the Homeless

Skeeter

Feeding the Homeless

Post by Skeeter »

Read this story about Arnold Abbott, a 90 year old man arrested twice in Ft. Lauderdale for feeding homeless people. He started a culinary school and charity called "Love Thy Neighbor" that serves homeless people hot meals 7 days a week and also teaches them culinary skills so they can find jobs in Broward County's restaurant industry.
http://www.examiner.com/article/arreste ... ng-charges" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is some contact info if anyone would like to make a donation.

http://lovethyneighbor.org/how-to-help/make-a-donation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sanctuary Church-1400 N. Federal Hwy Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304 (954) 564-7600
St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal Church - 1400 Riverside Drive Coral Springs, FL 33071 (954) 753-1400

Also here is the Fort Lauderdale Mayors contact info if you want to share your thoughts.
Mayor Seiler may be reached at 954-828-5003 or via e-mail at [email protected].

G
Fishin Worms and Investment Advice Inc.
Uncle Tommy
Black Tip Tommy

Re: Feeding the Homeless

Post by Uncle Tommy »

I have nothing but respect and gratitude for LEO's who protect and serve and nothing but disdain for those who use the badge to display their authority for its own sake. Politicians will make unfair and sometimes immoral laws. Discretion is the better part of valor. Donation made. Email sent.

Thanks, Skeeter
Please, call me Kate
Mark R

Re: Feeding the Homeless

Post by Mark R »

Uncle Tommy wrote:I have nothing but respect and gratitude for LEO's who protect and serve and nothing but disdain for those who use the badge to display their authority for its own sake. Politicians will make unfair and sometimes immoral laws. Discretion is the better part of valor. Donation made. Email sent.

Thanks, Skeeter
:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?