Kayak for "Coop" Kayak Raffle

Rik

Kayak for "Coop" Kayak Raffle

Post by Rik »

We raffling off TWO kayaks. TWO winning tickets will be pulled on April 12, 2014 after the fishing tourney.

The first kayak is a Hurricane Skimmer 116 provided by Hurricane Aquasports
The second is a Native Slayer 12 provided by Native Watercraft and West Wall Boats
Click HERE for instructions on how to get your tickets. All proceeds go to the Vollmer family to help in the care of Cooper.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Rik

Re: Kayak for "Coop" Kayak Raffle

Post by Rik »

Have y'all heard that we're raffling off TWO kayaks? Each $5 ticket gets you a chance at one of them. Buy just two tickets and cash in a lifetime's worth of luck and you may win both of them.

PLUS, all of the proceeds from this raffle go to helping Cooper Vollmer and his family beat the tumor residing in his skull.

https://www.facebook.com/CooperVollmer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can get kayak raffle tickets through PayPal at this link:

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/site2/k ... ak-raffle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you aren't PayPal friendly or, like Shamus, still have a rotary dial hard wired phone, you can sent me the money at

Llewellyn Insurance Services
100 36th Ave N
St Petersburg, FL 33704

Make the check payable to Rik Llewellyn and put KAYAK RAFFLE on the memo line please.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
hector_750

Post by hector_750 »

I bought a few raffle tickets a few days ago, but my PayPal email is different from the email I attached with my name and #. Will conformation go to the email that is set as default on PayPal, or should I have received one to the email I attached??
Rik

Post by Rik »

The confirmation reply went to the PayPal listed email. I resent yours to the other email hector 750 email address.
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

If you aren't PayPal friendly or, like Shamus, still have a rotary dial hard wired phone
From your lips to gods ear my friend.
0 0 1
hector_750

Post by hector_750 »

Thanks got it!!
Rik

Post by Rik »

We're 11 days away and there are still plenty of kayak raffle tickets available. Each ticket gets you two chances to win a kayak and each ticket greatly helps Cooper get through his ordeal!
kmeng

Post by kmeng »

Just got my raffle tickets! Here to winning, and to a good cause!
Do what you love, love what you do, and most of all, love life.

"Don't seek to follow the footsteps of the masters, seek what they sought"
Native Ultimate 14.5 Solo in Olive
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Save a few for me. I'll be there at the weigh in.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
justabucup

Post by justabucup »

Check sent in for the good cause. If you guys are on facebook share the information to get some of your friends to buy tickets.
Credo quia absurdum
hector_750

Post by hector_750 »

Have the kayaks been raffled off?
Rik

Post by Rik »

Yes, at the event on the 12th. Read the article on the home page to see the winners
hector_750

Post by hector_750 »

Thanks! Glad I was able to help in a small way! Wish I could have been there for the tournament! Looked like a great time!