PFTS #3 "The Curse of the Cooler"

Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

PFTS #3 "The Curse of the Cooler"

Post by Todd »

How many times have you gone fishing and "She who must be obeyed" or someone else tells you to finally "BRING SOME DAMN FISH HOME TO EAT!". Confidently you say "no problem, I am good at this stuff". I mean come on, your last 3 trips resulted in numerous fish to the boat that were fine eating size but being the sportsman you released them. Then with upon the demand of "She who must be obeyed" you confidently pack the larger cooler with ice and a trash bag so you can return home caveman style with dinner for four. But then the "Curse of the cooler" raises it's ugly head and nothing goes right except for phenomenal lizardfish catches.

As a group we need to dis-spell the "Curse of the Cooler" at PFTS #3 and show that damn curse who is boss.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Rik

Re: PFTS #3 "The Curse of the Cooler"

Post by Rik »

Lizardfish, jack, catfish, ladyfish....fry it up, put plenty of hot sauce on it and you can't tell the difference.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
DoubleM

Post by DoubleM »

Rik wrote:Lizardfish, jack, catfish, ladyfish....fry it up, put plenty of hot sauce on it and you can't tell the difference.
I'd like to see you pass that blind taste test :pukeright:
Let's see some bonus points for flounders.
Mark .aka. Man of Purpose. Original Chincy Jones

Ultimate 14.5 sand & blue Indian River Outdoorsman.

The jig is up and weedless.
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

Hmmmmmm, I think I smell something in the "air".
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

DoubleM wrote:
Rik wrote:Lizardfish, jack, catfish, ladyfish....fry it up, put plenty of hot sauce on it and you can't tell the difference.
I'd like to see you pass that blind taste test :pukeright:
Let's see some bonus points for flounders.
Bet I can pass it by you! ---- without hot sauce. :thumbright:
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?