PFTS #2 - But wait! There's more!

Rik

PFTS #2 - But wait! There's more!

Post by Rik »

Not only are you getting two bags of baits from Gambler - if you haven't seen what one of those baits most thought to be a goofy bass bait can catch, check out this thread http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... =1&t=38915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -you will each be getting two bottles of Pro-Cure to make it ridiculously easy to catch fish.

The other Gambler bait - we'll call it a mystery bait - will be a much more traditional salt water bait. But, who knows, that bass bait seems to work so well you may not use the other bait.

Check out Pro-Cure's site to learn about their product.

And if you haven't "Liked" them or Gambler on Facebook yet, please do.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Heywood

Re: PFTS #2 - But wait! There's more!

Post by Heywood »

Yeeeaaaahhhhh Boooooooiiiiiiieeeee!!!
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
bassboy

Post by bassboy »

Gambler lures already have that garlic scent on them and it stays on there very good. Gambler is part of my freshwater arsenal specially the otter lure killer bass lure.
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

bassboy wrote:Gambler lures already have that garlic scent on them and it stays on there very good. Gambler is part of my freshwater arsenal specially the otter lure killer bass lure.
But you haven't signed up yet? :scratch:
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
bassboy

Post by bassboy »

I would be signing up but its my sons last soccer game and its the awards as well so that comes first. i will be at #3 for sure. I wish you guys the best 0f luck and stay safe.