PFCS #2 Format ?

Rik

Re: PFCS #2 Format ?

Post by Rik »

Heywood wrote: Although the last format was fun for everyone, was it really that challenging?
Okay, hotshot, on Saturday I want you to intentionally catch a jack, a lizardfish and a catfish. Go out with the thought that in order to win some cash, you have to catch them.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Rik wrote:
Heywood wrote: Although the last format was fun for everyone, was it really that challenging?
Okay, hotshot, on Saturday I want you to intentionally catch a jack, a lizardfish and a catfish. Go out with the thought that in order to win some cash, you have to catch them.
Relax grandpa. :mrgreen:
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Rik

Post by Rik »

Don't you be pickin on my format!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

Todd wrote:
Tide1on wrote:
Todd wrote:Keep this in mind. We have toyed with the idea of smallest fish/slam for a long time. But, do we really want to be handling the small fish that much? Just a thought.
You've always said in the past to take a pic of every fish you catch. :scratch:

Yes we did Steve but you also knew when to stop taking pics. I just don't think we should be targeting 6" trout.
You're correct!!!
I'll go stand in the corner.
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
Vlap

Post by Vlap »

I think Mark would have loved the challenge last week. He also loved the challenge of a slam format. You really have to plan your day for a slam. I have read some fun formats so far. Mark would have embraced any of them send tried to figure his day in order to win.
"It's always an adventure! " Cooknfish.

Post by 13 »

Just a thought.... I know we have the format for #2 already, but another idea could be Big Fish/Little Fish. You subtract the total inches of your smallest fish from your biggest fish of the day to get your point total. Could limit it to certain species, but the person who wins would have to be someone that caught one of the biggest fish of the day as well as one of the smallest fish of the day. Could be fun, plus then we arent just out targetting all small fish for the whole day. I put a trebble hook right through a minnow one day, so that would have been a fun picture to take for this kind of format, but im not sure how you would measure that one either.