PFCS #2 - Cooknfish Tribute - Sign In

MacMahi

Re: PFCS #2 - Cooknfish Tribute - Sign In

Post by MacMahi »

I am a newbie forum but would like to sign up for the tourney on Saturday. Do we check out at Gandy and also return there by 2 or do we meet at the St Pete Brasserie by 2?
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

MacMahi wrote:I am a newbie forum but would like to sign up for the tourney on Saturday. Do we check out at Gandy and also return there by 2 or do we meet at the St Pete Brasserie by 2?
You check in on the Gandy, then meet back at the St Pete Brasserie by 2pm if you have any fish to enter.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

Heywood wrote: You check in on the Gandy, then meet back at the St Pete Brasserie by 2pm if you have any fish to enter.
Correction, you meet back at the St Pete Brasserie whether you have pics to enter or not. The Pic-N-Sip is one of the best parts of a PFCS. You get to meet all the other anglers, enjoy some good food and have a cold drink and congratulate the winners. There will also be a raffle with a lot of good dtuff given away.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Todd wrote:
Heywood wrote: You check in on the Gandy, then meet back at the St Pete Brasserie by 2pm if you have any fish to enter.
Correction, you meet back at the St Pete Brasserie whether you have pics to enter or not. The Pic-N-Sip is one of the best parts of a PFCS. You get to meet all the other anglers, enjoy some good food and have a cold drink and congratulate the winners. There will also be a raffle with a lot of good dtuff given away.
Yeah, thanks Todd. Thats what I meant to say. I was distracted by some unbelivable and disturbing news.

Yes, the best part will be the raffle, everyone walks away with something.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
shallowfly

Post by shallowfly »

Now that the time has changed is this still the correct time for check-in and launch? I am fine either way, just want to clarify since a time change from the original tourney date has occurred.

When: Sign in starts at 6:30 a.m. Sign in will be on the South West side of the Gandy, more popularly known as the "Redneck Rivera" or "Beach Side".
(The side facing Weedon Island) I was told the place for the original sign in, under the radio tower might not be safe. Look for my Black Dodge Dakota, with a Malibu kayak on the rack.
Launch can be no earlier than 7:20 a.m.
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

shallowfly wrote:Now that the time has changed is this still the correct time for check-in and launch? I am fine either way, just want to clarify since a time change from the original tourney date has occurred.

When: Sign in starts at 6:30 a.m. Sign in will be on the South West side of the Gandy, more popularly known as the "Redneck Rivera" or "Beach Side".
(The side facing Weedon Island) I was told the place for the original sign in, under the radio tower might not be safe. Look for my Black Dodge Dakota, with a Malibu kayak on the rack.
Launch can be no earlier than 7:20 a.m.
Walt,

In the interest of the time change and safety, we have changed the times and location. see the following thread for all the updated info.

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 39&t=37820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dunfly

Post by dunfly »

Why don't you edit the times in the initial sign up post. As it is, you have conflicting times in two different locations.
“You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste....” — Rahm Emanuel
"Freedom!" - Sir William Wallace
Who is John Galt?
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

dunfly wrote:Why don't you edit the times in the initial sign up post. As it is, you have conflicting times in two different locations.
Good point.
EZYLYF
King of Broken Fly Rods

Post by EZYLYF »

Damn I'm out again, work taking me out of town this weekend.
Good Luck to everyone.
ronowens

Post by ronowens »

I can make it this weekend. Please sign me up! Thanks,

RonOwens
Sledford

Post by Sledford »

I am in again. Add Sully also.
Sam
ruskinTR

Post by ruskinTR »

In again. Hoping that the weather doesn't go to pot.
dmcderm

Post by dmcderm »

Hey there,

Are there any spots still available? My brother and I (both Newbs) are both off this weekend and would love to give this a try and hopefully learn a thing or two. Thus far our specialties have been mostly catching trout and feeding pinfish shrimp... :(

Dan
Paul
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by Paul »

Josh is out
Paul Silvernail
"Pimpin' ain't easy....but it's neccessary"
nymetsfan8131

Post by nymetsfan8131 »

Im a newbie to the tournaments, Im in and so is my brother.
Rik

Post by Rik »

dmcderm and nymetsfan8131

Yes, you and your brothers are in. Please have your brothers register on the site so we have a screen name.

btw, welcome to the site!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley