Wish I had a camera today.

shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Wish I had a camera today.

Post by shamus »

Fished with one of the Elders and his dog today. While he sat there cursing at his dog for getting tangled up in his line a Porpose with a mangled dorsal fin decided to pas under his kayak in very shallow water at a high rate of speed. Turned to see a huge wake and Man, dog and kayak boucing up and down. Amazing how large some eys get whenthat happens to them.
0 0 1
Angrypinfish

Re: Wish I had a camera today.

Post by Angrypinfish »

a buddy of mine was fishing under ringling bridge with his kayak and a dolphin with a mangled dorsal fin keep swimming around him and making a weird noise he said. So he left and the next day he called motemarine about what he observe. Motemarine said that it was the best idea that he left coz if the dolphin is making weird noise like my buddy describes meaning that my buddy is fishing in his fishing spot and he wants him out. Also the dolphin name is ripturn
shamus wrote:Fished with one of the Elders and his dog today. While he sat there cursing at his dog for getting tangled up in his line a Porpose with a mangled dorsal fin decided to pas under his kayak in very shallow water at a high rate of speed. Turned to see a huge wake and Man, dog and kayak boucing up and down. Amazing how large some eys get whenthat happens to them.
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Norm »

shamus wrote:Fished with one of the Elders and his dog today. While he sat there cursing at his dog for getting tangled up in his line a Porpose with a mangled dorsal fin decided to pas under his kayak in very shallow water at a high rate of speed. Turned to see a huge wake and Man, dog and kayak boucing up and down. Amazing how large some eys get whenthat happens to them.
Did he stay dry :?:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
Rik

Post by Rik »

Yes!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Norm »

Rik wrote:Yes!
I think I might want to hear from someone who doesn't have....so to speak...."a dog in the hunt" :roll: just sayin.... :lol:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

Rik should be wearing a 10 gallon hat and a gold buckle he he stayed on top of riptorn for the full 8 seconds and kept Barnacle in the yak too.
0 0 1