sportsman guide waders....

Have rigging questions or a good idea? Found a good fishing product? Tell us about it.
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

sportsman guide waders....

Post by jbdba01 »

Just bought these for my son...yeah they'll probably be hot, but I'm not 100% sure he's in it for the long run.

The boot size runs a bit big (as expected). I wear a size 12 and without socks I could get my foot in a 10.

We'll see how they do, but for $39 it's hard to beat for some winter wade fishing.

They also sent a coupon code of SG1491 that you can use on anything over $99 at checkout until 1/30/2012. You don't need to be a member to use the code. One per household.

You might be able to use it at the boating/clothing section too.

The have a decent military surplus section too that could get you over $99 quickly. Seems they stopped carrying the inert rpg's, but you can still buy some dummy grenades for Halloween or refill them for a zombie outbreak. :evil:
JB
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Re: sportsman guide waders....

Post by mauso1 »

Don't forget your wader belt
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

Quick update - so far so good; two 4-5 hour wade trips. The only issue I (we) have found is that the thread that holds the chest drawstring is already frayed. Not to worried about that as it's not a critical piece of the equation.

Created a simple belt for the waders from some flat rope I had hanging around.

So far I would buy again. Just remember you get what you pay for. They are not top notch, but they'll do.
JB
chuckm310

Post by chuckm310 »

Very good BUY :-B