Hoosier transplant

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
freaky

Hoosier transplant

Post by freaky »

Hi everyone. My name is Mike Sharp from Indiana but I'm becoming a part-time Florida resident. June , October and Feb. and March for now. I'm a lifetime outdoorsman and fishing bum. I went kayak fishing last month with shallow pockects and afraid I got hooked. I close on my house around Oct.1 and plan on being down then and get started fishing , I live about 5 minutes from terra-cia bay where the highway crosses. I plan on fishing around that area mostly to start with. All help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully after I learn a little I can contribute to the site. This site looks a lot like the walleye site I belong to in IN. Looking forward to meeting you all. Freaky
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Re: Hoosier transplant

Post by mauso1 »

Hi Mike..and welcome to P-F.com
I am 5 minutes from you. There are some great spots to launch and fish within a few minutes of us.
Let me know when you are up for a trip. I'd be happy to show you around.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
ZeroSix

Post by ZeroSix »

Welcome Mike. You have found a great spot both geographically and within this site. There are lots of good folks here - I think you will like the brotherhood.

Joe
“Buda! Wanna see the best thing about owning a Hobie???”

18 March - Eric Bell Memorial

Hobie Outback - Moss "Ole Blue"
Hobie Pro Angler - Dune "Big Phaddy"

Sr. Vice President ExPS-Elite -PFK-CaC
BigFlyReel
Supporter 2011 - 2013

Post by BigFlyReel »

What ZeroSix said - welcome, Mike!
____