Redbone rods

Have rigging questions or a good idea? Found a good fishing product? Tell us about it.
fishpirate

Re: Redbone rods

Post by fishpirate »

I have 2 Redbone rods and love them both. Caught many fish and never had a problem. Great price too.
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

20% off at Dicks Sporting, advertisment flyer in Sun Sentinel Ft. Laud. news paper... $69.99 hard to beat this rod for that price.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
brokenarrowjbe

Post by brokenarrowjbe »

I had one that broke, it was replaced. Has lasted for years. I learned how to make rods from Mudhole and now just make one after I give away the previous one. Also had good luck with ugli sticks. HArd to beat for the price.
rpiatt3

Post by rpiatt3 »

I had one heavy red bone break on me and got it replaced not a problem, but I was a little wary about using the new one so I sold it. On the flip side i have a heavier flats redbone rod and can only say good about it and it has done very well. On that heavier flats rod I caught this black drum from around a bridge no problem and the rod had plenty of chances to break. You can see the Redbone fishing pole sitting in the middle of the kayak.

Last edited by rpiatt3 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Reminds me I have to send that piece of shit back.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.