Hilton Head Island

Let's hear reports from other places.
bigguy

Hilton Head Island

Post by bigguy »

Just got back form a week in Hilton head and I was able to make it out for a little red fishing, I did pretty well. pulled in 10 in about 3 hours, all but one were in the slot, also hauled in a shiner that was the size of my hand, it was huge. I would recommend my guide, but for the life of me I cant remember his name, but it was through Outside Hilton Head. We also rented a few kayaks on day to just paddle around for a few hours.

I only got a few pictures, a red is a red.
This one was a nice 7 spotter.

Then the one that I mentioned that was not in the slot, is the smallest red I have ever seen.

The boga said it was less then .5 pounds

All in all i had a good time, ill be going back next November and plan to bring my own gear and rent there kayak for a few days, i was told that the fishing is pretty good that time of year.
Capt. Jack

Hilton Head Island

Post by Capt. Jack »

Nice pattern on that red.....
Our tradition is that of the first man who snuck away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Re: Hilton Head Island

Post by DaveR »

Careful bout hanging those lunkers vertical. :wink: Nice trip!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.