Monday Morning at CRB

rugrat181
Supporter 2011 - 2014
Supporter 2011 - 2014

Monday Morning at CRB

Post by rugrat181 »

Here is my 1st fishing report. It might be a little crude. still gettin the hang of using a forum. Anyway, here goes.
Went back to CRB ramp mon. morning. I launched about 6:45. The wind was coming straight in from the bay and the 2 guys there with skiffs were debating on the conditions. At this point I decided not to even try the bay so I headed toward CRB. Came across some flat water, gave a cast and Bam ! My first of many misses. fish hit on 6 of ten casts. Made my way to the bay. Well worth it as the view was beautiful. Caught a 17 inch trout for lunch there. threw back another, missed several more then took a slow paddle back to the ramp.
I asked at Mahoney's for a detailed map of CRB. Doug said there isn't one and I'd just have to find the holes for myself. Oh well, that is half the fun anyway.
Can't wait to go back at low tide !!
It's 5 o'clock somewhere. Let's celebrate !!

Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club"

Dave S
Rik

Re: Monday Morning at CRB

Post by Rik »

Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

Have you tried Bing maps?
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
Rik

Post by Rik »

Bing has a Birds Eye view that is kinda neat. Show better detail
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley