Some Times......

JoeS

Some Times......

Post by JoeS »

Ya just have to wonder......Long story short I made arrangements to fish this AM in one of my Favorite Spots, the Kitchen.....We were to meet @7:00.....Complication#1 My fishing buddy, whose name will remain anomalous does not have a cell phone....Problem #1 last night while getting ready I couldn't find my wallet 65 yrs old I have never lost my wallet. We searched all night finally resigning myself to the fact that it fell out of my pocket at Grandsons baseball game(well my wife did I knew it didn't fall out again 65 yrs never happened)....I called my friend but no ans on his landline......I tossed all night until 3:45am worrying about my license, ccards, fishing license, $$$what little I had bla bla.....Finally at 6:00 after rummaging the house no luck so I e-mailed my partner telling him the news, hoping he would read it before heading out......7:45 I gave up the search was very pissed off when I looked in the strangest of places.......wallet.....I thought crap I will only be 1 hr late so off I go.....I get to the meeting place nobody there so I say what the hell EGS here I come.....I change my mind and head back to the original spot I realize put in would be tricky alone, so I head to another location where I see Heywood's truck..hmm...... I do a U turn and a friggin Hills Deputy stops me for no breaklight.....I have replaced the unit 3 times over the years @$75 per.....no ticket but 20 min delay.....Now I say F#%# it and home I go.......Now the real clincher is from yesterday afternoon my wife has been worried about me going fishing today which is never like her as long as I have someone to fish with as per the docs rules.... When she saw me pull in to the driveway she was all smiles.......my question :scratch: :scratch: ....Do they have Secret Powers we have no control over :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Well that's my story for this week...... :oops: :oops:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
DoubleM

Re: Some Times......

Post by DoubleM »

the trials and tribulations of a curmudgeon
Mark .aka. Man of Purpose. Original Chincy Jones

Ultimate 14.5 sand & blue Indian River Outdoorsman.

The jig is up and weedless.
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

DoubleM wrote:the trials and tribulations of a curmudgeon
Now that right there is Funny...... :D :D ......True but Funny......
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by mauso1 »

Do they have Secret Powers we have no control over
in a word YES
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Ever see that Seinfeld where every time George has a misstep Jerry shines?
Hello George. :wink:
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

DaveR wrote:Ever see that Seinfeld where every time George has a misstep Jerry shines?
Hello George. :wink:
One of my favorites Dave......Funny thing is I am Even Jerry....all my life I get the good break after the bad one...always evens out.....
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

Some Times......

More like, Some Timers......
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Joe, you're always welcome to fish with me. You should have paddled out :cool:
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Thanks Bill...... :)
DRock

Post by DRock »

Sounds like a hell of a morning, Joe! Glad you found your wallet, but can't explain the wife voodoo they come up with to keep us from fishing!!!
Derick
Tan W.S. Ride 135