Shark on Marlin

Hooked

Shark on Marlin

Post by Hooked »

Not exactly in our waters, but this is some incredible footage.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/fis ... huge-shark
Lou aka 'Hooked'

Now Adam's prize was open eyes
His sentence was to see
Day by day, he's worn away
Against reality
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Re: Shark on Marlin

Post by Norm »

I heard recently on the radio that a diving boat in Australia had a diver attacked by not one but two Great Whites....they have yet to find the diver's body.
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
fuzzy

Post by fuzzy »

If that was me swimming the cloud would've been brown.

fuzz
I was impressed, that the older I got, the more patient I became. Turns out, I just don't give a shit.

230 ==> 215
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

Man...now why did I have to see that.

I was just getting into my fishing photography and I had a couple photo ideas that involved being in the water and getting some poon shots "near" the boat in the water. I was researching chainmail rentals (seriously)...I think now I'll just stay in a kayak, get a REALLY long pole, and an underwater housing.

Last night I was watching that Tiger shark/albatross scene on Nat Geo (or something like that), I was like - "Hey, I'm certified, I have a camera, I can get in the water with feeding 12-13' Tiger sharks."

The leap from "I have a camera" to supreme idiocy wasn't that far or hard - especially from a couch. Maybe when I was 17 I could have pulled it off.

That video made me rethink not being at the top of the food chain. Cool video though.
JB