I comitted the ultimate sin today. Please forgive me

casteryaker

I comitted the ultimate sin today. Please forgive me

Post by casteryaker »

Due to financial problems I was forced to SELL MY KAYAK today. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I will hopefully get another one when work pics up again in October. Im so sad!!!!!! I'll be one of those guys sitting on the shore like an idiot again.

I will be living vicariously through everyone on the site for a few months!
justabucup

Re: I comitted the ultimate sin today. Please forgive me

Post by justabucup »

Better fortunes in the future Caster! Also shore anglers are not idiots they are even harder working anglers then most.
Credo quia absurdum
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

I'm sure that several members on this forum have more than one kayak they would be willing to let you borrow from time to time. There is ALWAYS a way.. Good luck to you. A very good friend of mine is in purdy deep as well. (I'm not far behind him) He hasn't sold his kayak yet, but his armory is purdy much wiped out. :(
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
1okbyme2

Post by 1okbyme2 »

Yeah, hang in there guy. I've noticed that much of the inshore water I fish is also accessible by wading as well. :cool:
"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot" Joni Mitchell
casteryaker

Post by casteryaker »

I appreciate the encouragement guys. Wade fishing it is. And if any of you lucky multi-kayak members are seeking a partner.......I'm your man!