busted...

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
bonefishwhisperer

busted...

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

this is Joel...he is a former federal prosecutor and defense attorney who is on MY team...sweet...anyway, he bought 2 dozen dreads, crabs and speed darts and is now riding that train to the station...today he scored his 1st bonefish on fly and he is pumped up...

Redfishn'Ale

Post by Redfishn'Ale »

glad to see you are back BFW, nice bone!
vivian

Post by vivian »

Nice bonefish! Hey, why do people always try to eat their fly rods when posing with a fish :shock: Must be a fashionable thing to do in the fly fishing circles :wink:
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

vivian wrote:Nice bonefish! Hey, why do people always try to eat their fly rods when posing with a fish :shock: Must be a fashionable thing to do in the fly fishing circles :wink:
Bunch of Cork Suckers :wink:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
bonefishwhisperer

vivian wrote:Nice bonefish! Hey, why do people always try to eat their fly rods when posing with a fish :shock: Must be a fashionable thing to do in the fly fishing circles :wink:
in this case it was for picture of the reel for Nautilas but also could be to recapture edit edit edit edit edit :lol: I dont do it :wink:
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
jimmieb

Post by jimmieb »

FlatsSteeler wrote:
Bunch of Cork Suckers :wink:
Always puzzles me why dudes do that. Must be some type of "down low" fraternity. Funny comment, just like the SNL skit..
finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by finatic »

If an attorney can catch one of dem bones on fly then......
:lol:
Nice job Joel and Cordel!
Be down that way soon.....
The artist formally known as Snookfinatic

finaticdesigns.com
bonefishwhisperer

I guess after "busting" so many it had to happen...this guy here has it right...

Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....