Dynamic Duo

Redboner

Dynamic Duo

Post by Redboner »

I just wanted to share my opinion (for what it's worth) on how well the tournament went today.
I was impressed with the organization of the event. Everything ran just as expected, in fact better than expected.
The weather and tides were perfect for the event and, from what I saw, everyone enjoyed themselves.
It was an excelent day for me especially as I got to say hello to a few of the guys who got me hooked on paddle-fishing. I also got to shake hands and put faces to names for many of the people I had never met. I hope to fish with some of these avid anglers quite a lot in the future.
I want to thank everyone involved, especially Todd, because I know it can be a pain rustling up sponsors and orchestrating an event like this. For all the stress and aggravation, I am greatful. I also want you to know I am willing to help with future events if the need arises.

Thanks Again,

Tom
"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary"
Patrick McManus
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: Dynamic Duo

Post by Todd »

Redboner wrote:I want to thank everyone involved, especially Todd,
Thanks Tom.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
TerryW

Post by TerryW »

Who cares about the fun you had? I wanna know who one and what their total Slam was. C'mon. Sheesh.
35/34.5/26 24/22/1/1

I finally found Cow Creek. It's at the end of the Road to Nowhere!
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

TerryW wrote:Who cares about the fun you had? I wanna know who one and what their total Slam was. C'mon. Sheesh.
You should have shown up and you would know eveything you need to know. It is pretty simple.

Right now there are drinks to be finished and football to watch.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Great Time.........Love the format, makes you Think and Plan.........Thamks Todd, Rik, Mark and all the sponsors.........Congrats to the Winners...... 8) 8)
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

Ahhh, it was a lovely morning. Cool gentile breeze from the East, beautiful sunrise with rays of light filtering through the skyline of Tampa. All to the rhythm of....cast net weights hitting the decks of five boats backed up by Leonard Skynerd. Not to mention the guy that had to "disqualify" himself OR the guy that left the launch without a certain essential piece of paddle fishing equipment, but those are the stories of others to tell.

I had a great time. Caught fish, just not enough or big enough, still a lot of fun. Hats off to Todd, Rik and Mark, very well done. Congrats to the winners. BUT next time guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?