GA saltwater Report 2/13-2/16

Let's hear reports from other places.
kayakfshr

GA saltwater Report 2/13-2/16

Post by kayakfshr »

2/13
As much as I hate to fish when high tide is in the middle of the day me and Kayne went anyway. First we had to go see our buddies at southeast adventures so kayne could get his rudder installed, then it was off to a afternoon in village creek. It was off to a slow start but eventually kayne got a nice trout and soon after followed with a fat red and I still had the skunk. Then as we made our way into the shallow creeks kayne struck again with a smaller red and it wasn't looking good for me all I had was a trout. I don't know why I started feeling sick but maybe it had something to do with kayne catching all those fish and me none. While kayne was reeling in that fish I hooked a nice 26" red. As the sun went down and the water started to come in about 6p.m we got some more action I got a slam with a small flounder and another trout. Kayne wound up catching a nice black drum and we bot ended up with 3 more reds. We used rootbeer fishbites and mostly gulp swimming mullet white and brown and they were killing it we doubled up twice.
2 HOOKS
Double Trouble

2/16
Well the guys from JKF talked us in to going to VC today on a windy cold day. Me and kayne got a early jump on the morning to catch the incoming then meet up with the JKF crew. We tried a new creek and followed the tide in and caught some nice fish. We used gulp swimming mullet pearl white and yellow. We fished until the tide got us over the grass and the wind was kicking our butts so we headed back and there we seen the JKF guys heading back as well. Not sure how all of them did, look for their report. Me and kayne ended the vc day with 4 reds and 9 trout.
MONSTER RED

THEN we ate lunch and all of a sudden the wind stopped and the sun came out so we decided to hit goulds but they were working on the road so we went to SouthEastAdventures and told some fishing stories. We headed out to their dock with one of the guys who works there and we caught some trout and flounder off their dock until 7. We used the rest of a lime green fish bites paddle tail on the last of the out going tide.
JoseC

Post by JoseC »

Nice!

Looks like a totally different ball game over there
Jose C

Hobie Revolution
kayakfshr

Post by kayakfshr »

Usually one day it is 80 degrees and the next it is 50 and the fishing changes daily. Go to georgiakayakfishing.com we have tons of reports from everyweekend from the last 4 months.
georgiakayakfishing.com
jaxkayakfishing.com