40 freakin' degrees!!

Redfisher

40 freakin' degrees!!

Post by Redfisher »

Well looks like the waders will be on for Saturday morning. I may even have to pull out the neoprene set.
I sure hope everyone will still make it to the tournament.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
TerryW

Post by TerryW »

Ryan --- I have turned into a total cold weather wimp in my old age. I can do strong winds and thunderstorms, but today at 11:30 a.m. I hit my max on cold weather fishing. (It must have been like 62 degree with a 10 mph wind... what a wimp.)

Good luck to those fishing on Saturday. There are lots of quality fish in this area.
35/34.5/26 24/22/1/1

I finally found Cow Creek. It's at the end of the Road to Nowhere!
srsfsu

Post by srsfsu »

I love fishing cold weather but I might not be able to make it. Some old crashed into my car and I have no way of transporting my kayak.
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

srsfsu wrote:I love fishing cold weather but I might not be able to make it. Some old crashed into my car and I have no way of transporting my kayak.
And to think if you had friends around here someone might offer to give you a ride.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
srsfsu

Post by srsfsu »

Todd wrote:
srsfsu wrote:I love fishing cold weather but I might not be able to make it. Some old crashed into my car and I have no way of transporting my kayak.
And to think if you had friends around here someone might offer to give you a ride.
:cry

I might just hold up taking it into the shop and roll up there Sanford and Son style.
Blindmullet

Post by Blindmullet »

Was it Rik?
Team Pro Bass "Fishing Legendz"
Vlap

Post by Vlap »

Waders?
"It's always an adventure! " Cooknfish.
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

Winds could be gusting up to 20MPH :shock:

Steve
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
SILVER K

Post by SILVER K »

That's just mean I can cast farther with the wind.
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

Vlap wrote:Waders?
Yeah man! I grew up here and in Louisiana and for me 40 is friggin' cold!! :D
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

Or...you're just chicken of the cold and your car is fine. I'm bettin a quarter on the chicken.
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Vercetti

Post by Vercetti »

Must be in the air, the dude fixing the ball joints :shock: (I know) in my truck, test drove and smashed it into another car. Now he's got a little more to fix. FYI - my ford beat the shiat out of that mazda, not to much damage to mine but highly inconvenient. Hopefully they can fix it by Fri afternoon.
- Jon
1okbyme2

Post by 1okbyme2 »

Is that 40 above?
"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot" Joni Mitchell
Shep

Post by Shep »

Coldest weather I've ever fished in was somewhere in the single digits. Wussy. :wink:
New place, new fishing adventures.
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

1okbyme2 wrote:Is that 40 above?
Sh*****T no! :shock: If 40 was the high,I'd pay my $10(to be a good sport)and go home. :D
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

....wait. Sorry Todd. I guess I'd go to the Pic-N-Sip and have hot chocolate till the lunatics showed up. :D