Trout Season in Full Swing

Let's hear reports from other places.
RobKelley

Trout Season in Full Swing

Post by RobKelley »

Well the leaves have fallen and the trout season is going strong here in North Georgia.

A couple weeks ago I met a fellow florida Snook Finatic at the Delayed Harvest Stream on the Amicalola River in Dawsonville Georgia on my way back from a deer hunt in that area and we set up a meeting for the next day to fish the DH area in Atlanta the next day.

We met up the next morning and hit the river. Over the next four hours we caught and released over 20 decent sized stocker ranging up to 16 inches.

Our private club on the Cartecay River is producing fish to 22" now with some larger ones that have yet to be landed.

If anyone is going to be up here and wants to spend a day on quality fish go to our site at WWW.SouthernSweetWaterAnglers.com and contact Garret for a guided trip. It's well worth the cost and time.

Rob
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

I have GOT to get back up there. Hopefully this Spring. Been too long between trips to them Jawja Mountains. I'm usually on the other side of the state fishin' the Tallulah, Coleman, Wildcat, Moccassin, Chattooga, etc. but who knows where I'll show up.

If I don't do the White River trip in the Ozarks this coming year I'm definitely coming up.
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
RobKelley

Post by RobKelley »

Give me enough lead time and I'll set up a trip on the chattahoochee or possibly on some "super secret" trophy trout waters.
;)

Rob
paddlaroun

Post by paddlaroun »

Rob, Glad to see you still get to wet a line up there. Dan
Dan Native 12
"Sleep in fish late"

"I know the waters cold! Wet your hand anyway!!!"