first ever report from the "Alley"

Flamingo to Big Bend
reel fun

first ever report from the "Alley"

Post by reel fun »

Went out last night to the alley and was rewarded with snook after snook after snook, between 2 of us, we prob. landed close to 30 fish, all between 20-25, not much size but tons of fish, we were using black and silver Xraps from the beginning of the no wake zone south to the inlet...Josh
Keep Em Wet
07 yanks
LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

Yeah! All right Josh: Migration to Paddle-Fishing! Good times, good times!

Sorry for yelling in Steve's phone when he was getting the fishing report from you last night. I'd had a couple of drinkie drinks at the Pub when you called.
pee-dash-eff, "Desperate. H.W"
reel fun

Post by reel fun »

no worries pal...between the both of you, i think i heard one strait sentence..
Keep Em Wet
07 yanks
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Kepp tellin myself I'm gonna do that with the stupid stick. What was the tide doing?
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
reel fun

Post by reel fun »

according to the charts it was a slow incoming after 6 i believe, but as soon as the sun was gone, it did start to come in at a good pace, the action was non stop, we left em chewing hard at 10:30...biggest was 25 i think...
Keep Em Wet
07 yanks
Rik

Post by Rik »

DaveR wrote: What was the tide doing?
Really doesn't matter down there, as long as it is moving either way, fish are biting.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
basebplyr1

Post by basebplyr1 »

Rik wrote:
DaveR wrote: What was the tide doing?
Really doesn't matter down there, as long as it is moving either way, fish are biting.

Wish it was the same everywhere.. :)

Great job Josh. Eventually, we will wet a line together, especially if you keep posting reports like this one! :twisted: :wink: :lol:
Seth
>~~~}}}<>

"You a disgrace to da man race"