PFTS#1 - MarkM Memorial sponsored by EXUDE - RESULTS

Rik

PFTS#1 - MarkM Memorial sponsored by EXUDE - RESULTS

Post by Rik »

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/site2/?page_id=1614" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Re: PFTS#1 - MarkM Memorial sponsored by EXUDE - RESULTS

Post by Manning »

Want to than Rik for finally getting out of bed and coming get the event started. It was, as always, a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone that attended and for those that didn't show or left before sign in...you missed it.

Although I finished out of the money I did have a slam plus a flounder. My arms were sore the next day from pulling in these big fish.
ImageImageImageImage

That's right bitches.....an awesome 31.5 inch slam!
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

PFTS #2 is Oct 26th, Not the 16th.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Flatz Komander

Post by Flatz Komander »

Thanks to everyone who put this first tournament together! It was my first PFTS and I had a great time. I know Rik was given a hard time, but I enjoyed getting to meet a few of the other guys while Rik slept in. I am looking forward to the next tournament!! I just hope I have a better day!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
Rik

Post by Rik »

Heywood wrote:PFTS #2 is Oct 26th, Not the 16th.
Yes it is. I fixed it. Thanks, Bill. I need a proof reader. Yours is the second correction.

Manning deserves a lot of thanks also. His super duper computer program made the tabulating go very smooth. We had the winners ready to announce 5 minutes after the time cut off.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Rik

Post by Rik »

Flatz Komander wrote: I know Rik was given a hard time, but I enjoyed getting to meet a few of the other guys while Rik slept in.
Damn, why didn't I think of that. Really guys, I was late so you could all get to know each other. Male bonding time. Kumbayah and all that stuff. Todd was supposed to bring doughnuts.
BlueCrab

Post by BlueCrab »

Congrats to the winners! :thumbleft:

Even though I joined in 1969, this was my first PFTS. What a blast and I highly recommend it. Finally got to meet some folks (can't believe I missed meeting Skeeter 'cause I personally wanted to thank him for the crowbar on a lobster float post he made many moons ago).

Rik - It has happened to all of us, and don't fret over your alarm 'cause you are going to get a %^&*load of phone calls the morning of the next one. :lol:
Old School T160

Marion Jay "JayB" Brewington
July 26, 1949 - April 16, 2009
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

Thanks Rik and especially to Manning for running the computer end of it. That is the hard job, Rik just sits there, shakes hands and smile and throws paper at you. Been there, done that. :lol:
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

Heywood wrote:PFTS #2 is Oct 26th, Not the 16th.
Rats, I can't make the 26th.
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Paul
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by Paul »

Since Manning showed off his catch
here is mind

Paul Silvernail
"Pimpin' ain't easy....but it's neccessary"
rugrat181
Supporter 2011 - 2014
Supporter 2011 - 2014

Post by rugrat181 »

First, Thanks again for putting together another great tournament. As for me the best I could manage was some fishin for info :lol: Thank you to Rik for creating a pre tournament meeting. ( I had to get that in here)..
Lastly, the BAR FLY was a great spot for the pic n sip ! You were on the money about the fish tacos !! Looking forward to the October tournament...

(Permits have been applied for )
It's 5 o'clock somewhere. Let's celebrate !!

Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club"

Dave S