So.......

Rik

So.......

Post by Rik »

Who is going fishing tomorrow?
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
FishingSarasota

Re: So.......

Post by FishingSarasota »

Probably me, winds should be down.
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

Wish I was, sold the kayak and purchased a new to me used kevlar canoe, can load/unload it, have paddled a small distance, can stand and cast... ready to test it out for a full day and regular 6 to 8 mile fishing day, but the weather here has really sucked for 2 weeks now and little outlook to clear up in the next few days.
So much rain the drainage systems are full, the flood control gates are opening wide to the tide, and there is little salt in the bay waters...
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
NarcSgt

Post by NarcSgt »

Oops...saw post late....fished Terra Ceia and did excellent.......Reds and Trout....
Rik

Post by Rik »

I know a couple guys that had big silver fish attached to the end of their lines. One legendary story has quite a snap to it and the other is a nice "favorite uncle" story. Maybe they'll tell us about it.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

Here is a little pre-snap teaser. To be totally correct this is a pre-snap-snap picture (and no it was not the line that snapped). Sorry about the poor quality, but you get the idea.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve