PFCS #2 LAST MINUTE CHANGES and REMINDERS

Heywood

PFCS #2 LAST MINUTE CHANGES and REMINDERS

Post by Heywood »

PLEASE, if you know of someone fishing the tournament, pass along these last minute changes.

SIGN IN TIME AND LOCATION: Due to the time change, we have had some inquires about the times.

SIGN IN will be from 6:00 to 6:30 am.

SIGN IN LOCATION: 10730 Gandy Blvd N. That's the San Martin Village strip mall. There's a cat hospital in there. The sidewalk in front is a wooden walkway with railings. Its well lit and off the main road, so its a bit safer for everyone.

LAUNCH TIME: 6:45 am.

LAUNCH AREA: http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 39&t=37816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The area has been expanded. (This was due to the wind forecast for the last date, so we decided to keep it)

REMINDERS

Do Not Bring any other lures with you. Just bring three weighted or unweighted jerk bait hooks and three jig heads of your choice. NOTHING ELSE

No Communication between anglers except in cases of an emergency.

Be sure to include your token in the pictures. Natural lay, no pinched tail. Do not obstruct the view of the fish in any way.

Even if you don't catch anything, make it to the Pic-N-Sip. We have a ton of stuff to raffle off. I'll also have Slayer Inc Swim Tails and Stick Baits for sale.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Stompingrounds

Re: PFCS #2 LAST MINUTE CHANGES and REMINDERS

Post by Stompingrounds »

I'm new to this site and a buddy passed me a link to the tournament. Do you still have room? I realize its tomorrow, but wanted to inquire.

Thanks much!
Rik

Post by Rik »

Yes. Go to this thread - http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 39&t=37556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - and make a post. Also, read the rules and stuff.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Stompingrounds

Post by Stompingrounds »

Thanks Rik! I read the rules, but have never done a tournament before. I have a fishing Yak, but prefer fishing from my paddleboard...is that allowed? Also, I have a friend who just registered and should be signing up shortly...he rocks a PB as well so that is what I believe he would be using as well...if you could let me know that would be great!
Rik

Post by Rik »

The only rule about boats is paddle or peddle so, yes, a SUP is fine
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Stompingrounds

Post by Stompingrounds »

Thanks! My friend is waiting for his approval/acceptance to the forum and should be signing up shortly. I've got a wedding to be at that afternoon so I may have to bounce from the pic n sip early...