PFCS #2 - DATE CHANGE - WEATHER ISSUES

Rik

PFCS #2 - DATE CHANGE - WEATHER ISSUES

Post by Rik »

PFCS #2, scheduled for this Saturday Oct 27, has been rescheduled to Nov 17.

For all who have looked at the weather for this Saturday, you know that the wind is supposed to howl. Wind speeds in the high 20 mph with gusts to 50+ mph. That simply is not kayak fishing weather. It could make for a tough day for all and might be a dangerous day for some.

The next several weekends are already scheduled for other events and tournaments which would put us well into December. Not good.

Here's what we're going to do. We already had Nov 17 on the schedule for the third event We're going to move PFCS #2 to Nov 17 and pick a new date for PFCS #3 some time next year.

So, this Saturday's PFCS #2 has been rescheduled to Nov 17. I'm going to erase the current sign up sheet so we'll start over on that.

Hopefully we can get to everyone. Please help spread the word!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Heywood

Re: PFCS #2 - DATE CHANGE - WEATHER ISSUES

Post by Heywood »

Sorry Folks. With many, and I mean many inquiries about the tournament and the weather, I made the decision to try to postpone it. We were looking at unreasonable winds for Saturday (25 kts, gusts over 40 kts). Now that forecast has come down a bit (16kts gusts to 25kts), but it’s too late to put the tournament back into play.

If you can’t make it on Nov 17th, I apologize. It was either that date or wait till December or next year. I have a good line of sponsors lined up and like I said before, if you come to the Pic-N-Sip, you will go home with something, not to mention the fact that you get a bag of quality lures for $5 bucks.
Help us spread the word that the tournament has been rescheduled. Thanks for your support.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

Since we all now have some blank time on our hands tomorrow morning I suggest that we all go out and vote early. I would imagine that everyone already know who they are voting for, well all except for Norm, so we might as well do it. Early or not please make sure you vote. :usa2:
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
GatorTroutBoy

Post by GatorTroutBoy »

"The wind is your friend!" :salute:
~Mike~ aka GTB
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

Site and times for Hillsborough ...scroll down the page and you'll see delay times at the polls.

Course someone will say those delay times are there to keep you away.

Like they say, "Vote early and vote often."
JB

Post by 13 »

Was looking forward to yesterday, but glad you guys made the call to push it back. Weather reports were all over the place, but it certainly would not have been any fun out there. I live just a few minutes away from Weedon and there were lots of heavy gusts all day & night here. See you guys in a few weeks! :salute: