PFCS #2 Pic n Sip Info

PFCS #2 Pic n Sip Info

Post by 13 »

Sorry for the delay. The restaurant is located in between 5th and 6th St on Central Ave. Easiest way there from where we are all fishing is to head south on 4th St all the way into downtown, take a right on Central Ave and the restaurant will be a block and a half ahead on the right. The parking lot we will have available for us will be on south west corner of the intersection. To enter the lot, you will need to turn south on 6th st and the entrance will be on the right. As mentioned before, I will have someone there to keep an eye on things, but please understand that you are parking at your own risk, as I cannot assume responsiblity for everyone's equipment, but I will provide an attendant to put everyone's mind at ease. If you have a car/SUV/truck with a roof rack, you are also welcome to park anywhere on Central in front of the restaurant as well. There are meters on the spots in front of the restaurant, but they are only used Monday to Friday, so DONT PUT ANY MONEY IN THEM! I give them enough money in parking tickets every week!

In the maps shown below, the restaurant is marked by the blue dot and the parking lot is the purple pin. Once a couple people arrive, it should be very easy to see the parking lot, as it is directly on Central Ave.

Good luck to everyone!!!! Pretty sure this will be the best turnout for any PF event I have attended, so I am looking forward to some big results! :cheers: