The Snook that broke Todd's little heart

Paul
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

The Snook that broke Todd's little heart

Post by Paul »

It started at 6:15 am driving down Manatee Ave. A Red truck pulls up beside me and rolls down the window - - it todd with his hand out - YOU GOT YOUR $20.00 you going to owe me !!! Blah Blah Blah your going down Blah Blah Blah

So the side bet was - I would give Todd $20.00 if he caught anything over 20" on a Gold/Chartreuse Dart. And Todd would give me $20.00 if I caught anything over 20" with the Mirrodine w/ a chartreuse belly

So around 8:30 I catch this snook which crushed todd's dreams cuz Money won is twice as good as money earned

So I can relax and enjoy the day of fishing.....See I'm smiling and all is well

I get a call around 11:30 - Its Todd - Blah Blah Blah you better go my the ATM I just caught a 26" Redfish............Dude I caught a 24" snook like 2 hours ago

Big silience.... :pale: :pale: What you catch it on

The Mirrodine.......Oh

so I guess it is a push

But for all is jaw bumpin' about a Posse, He fished alone.

I fished with PBR so Posse against Posse

We had a 27" redfish and a 24" Snook - Paul's Posse for the win

Todd next time come fish with us and I will put you on some quality fish
Paul Silvernail
"Pimpin' ain't easy....but it's neccessary"
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: The Snook that broke Todd's little heart

Post by Todd »

I had a posse (Rik, Vlap and Buc) but we don't beat our chest catching small cookie cutter size snook. My posse is a silent killer, be careful there Paulie. Mano y Mano I beat you soundly. Too bad you need some old guys help to further your cause.

I had caught plenty of fish but nothing of size until this girl joined the party-

Head to head, you lost. I had a total of 47.5 inches, I don't think you even came close on your own.

Don't spend that $20, once the format is known for the next event I will find a way to steal it from you. And be aware I found a new member for my posse and he carries a gun, his posse name is Stinky Fingers.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
pbr

Re: The Snook that broke Todd's little heart

Post by pbr »

Old guy? Easy there short stuff.....I can beat your time on any level. :)