PFCS #1 - Results and Link

Rik

PFCS #1 - Results and Link

Post by Rik »

Just a short post with results. Will fill in more tomorrow

We had 42 anglers competing today. Total pot was $215

Format - Two largest fish plus 5 bonus points for a jack, a lizardfish and/or a catfish. 5 more bonus points if you caught all three bonus fish.

1st Place - Mike "MikeB" Belz. Mike received $107
2nd Place - Chris "ChrisR' Ravelo. Chris received $64
3rd Place - Steve "Manning" Manning. Steve received $43

The two largest fish awards are awarded to the largest of the fish but not used in winning 1st, 2nd, 3rd. In other words, you can't win multiple categories.

Largest Snook - Ron Idle Speed" Young with a 31" snook. Ron won a Masthead Marine gift certificate donated by Paul "Paul" Silvernail, owner of Masthead.

Largest Redfish - Pat "PBR" Reischmann with a 27" redfish. Pat won a gift certificate provided by MetalFab owner Walt "EZYLYF" Ruda.

Lady Angler Award - Deborah "LipStickSix" Lineberry. LipStickSix caught a bunch of fish today. Combining her excellent fishing expertise with the fact that she was one only two female anglers makes her the definite winner of the Lady Angler Award. LipStickSix took home a ZeroSix for her outstanding efforts.

Congrats guys!

A special thanks to those that brought anglers with them. We had a lot of 'write in candidates'. Good job spreading the word!

We're working on another exciting (or devious) format for the next event on October 27th.

Full story - http://www.paddle-fishing.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Tide1on

Re: PFCS #1 - "If it aint chartreuse, it ain't no use" Resu

Post by Tide1on »

Congratulations to all the winners! Well one guys and "LipStickSix"!
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
Rik

Re: PFCS #1 - Results and Link

Post by Rik »

Link added.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Bigfish171
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Bigfish171 »

Congrats to the all the winners.

MikeB, I think I've seen you at every tournament I've ever fished. Great to see you take the top spot with a personal best Redfish!!!
Dave
DirksFishin

Post by DirksFishin »

I had lots of fun and caught lots of fish just no bonus fish!! Damn! But fun as usual!
Derek

I hear possum taste like chicken.
TexasDan

Post by TexasDan »

Congrats to the all the winners.
Fun tournament. Next time I need to read the rules slower and not be late.