R.I.P. Noles

shamus
The Beaver Tickler

R.I.P. Noles

Post by shamus »

After many years of friendship, it is with heavy heart I must inform my paddle breathern of Noles untimely dimise. No he has not left us yet, run motherfuker run . Not until Camille , My wife the Queen of Harlem NY gets her hands on his cinnoman arse. RIK came close to the same mistake but saved his ass from from the rapth of 116th st. Here is the difference between Rik and Noles. Both called my house before 5:00 am. Where I come from, at 5:00 am somebody I give a shit about had better be dead and you better be calling aout funeral arrangements. When Rik called he realized he woke Camille. There was a huge amount of studdering and twice that amount of apologizing, A few words to the god almighty asking for forgivness and a promise to Camille that he would never ever make the sme mistake again. Camille now likes Rik, he's educated now.
Here's how the foremely living known as Noles Fucked up. He dialed the number , woke the sleeping bear, didn't bow to Buddah or whoever he believes in and hung up. Bad move my little yellow friend, your number cames up with your name !! After fishing I came home and she was cleaning my 12 Ga. I said she didn't need to do that it was already clean. Her reply was " I'm just wiping my prints off it"
So my Paddle-fishing frinds, keep a goode distance away from Noles. Camille don't miss with my Mossberg
0 0 1
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Re: R.I.P. Noles

Post by shamus »

Oh yeah, for those who think I'm kidding ask DaveR. He's on his propper P's & Q's when she's shopping a HD.
0 0 1
Rik

Post by Rik »

And, on the other hand, she's a fine waitress who refills rum glasses without you even having to ask while you're floating in the pool.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

I'll have to stop by his house and grab some of Kato's stuff. He won't be needing it anymore.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

:shock: :shock: Poor Noles....... :) :) :)
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

Does this mean for the 2012-13 PFTS we'll be having a "Noles Memorial" event? :lol:
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
EZYLYF
King of Broken Fly Rods

Post by EZYLYF »

I want all his flyfishing equipment.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Beat ya to it! Potlicker!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
22acrowd

Post by 22acrowd »

Land lines = things for old people. :tongue:
Rik

Post by Rik »

22acrowd wrote:Land lines = things for old people. :tongue:
cuz cell phones work so damn good........
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
noles

Post by noles »

I'm not worried! She loves me!
"whose that little motherf***er with the fly rod"
r3krobert
Supporter 2013

Post by r3krobert »

Hey Buddy, if these guys think they're badasses, c'mon 'cross the bridge and my join fire power.
I'm here awaitin' them!

BOOM
Rik

Post by Rik »

noles wrote:I'm not worried! She loves me!
Which is why you hung up without saying anything?
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

All is forgiven. He showed some class and stopped by with flowers.
Oh by the way Land lines never have a dead zone. No one ever died while driving and talking on a land line.
0 0 1
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

What a shame, he was supposed to receive top secret fly hooks in the mail today.

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

I never got anything for all those pocket calls I got at 5am. :x
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~