Fishing 6/23 rain or shine!

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
TRKpoker

Fishing 6/23 rain or shine!

Post by TRKpoker »

Going to head out on Biscayne Bay Sat morning at 6-620am till whenever....heading out of the 79th Street launch...anyone wanting to join up let me know....I know this is last min but frankly being off the water this long is making me not care about rain.....let me know.
Wuluf

Re: Fishing 6/23 rain or shine!

Post by Wuluf »

I wish I could have accepted the offer. I will make sure to post the next time I am heading out.
Wuluf
TRKpoker

Post by TRKpoker »

I will be heading out same spot 7/1 (sunday) with a small group of guys, who I dont know but met off a south fla kayak site, at 6am leaving dock at 630am. If you can make it let me know.
Wuluf

Post by Wuluf »

what is the name of the south florida kayak forum?
Wuluf
TRKpoker

Post by TRKpoker »

http://www.meetup.com/SFLKayakFishing/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You want to get some fishing in Sunday let me know I will be heading out 95% certain.

On that forum I am Tom K.

I took a group out last Sunday and we did OK. Main problem was freshwater in the bay pushed out alot of the fish but that should be over by this Sunday with the weather we are having.
Wuluf

Post by Wuluf »

Excellent. I am going out on Sunday the 8th, but I don't have firm plans where to go. Usually I go down to Garden Cove Marina in Key Largo, but the fishing has been a little tough there.

I signed up for the site you posted. Thanks for the link.
Wuluf
TRKpoker

Post by TRKpoker »

We are heading out on Sat in the North Biscayne area. Check back here or on that site to see how we did. We will have to hook up and do some fishing soon. Going shooting with my friend on Sunday or I would join ya.