hobie Pro-Angler???

If you use one that is listed, please add a review. If a kayak or canoe that you would like to give a review of is not listed, please add it. This is also where you can show off your boat.
DouGR81

Re: hobie Pro-Angler???

Post by DouGR81 »

ItsFriday wrote:DouGR81,

Awesome pics!! Makes me wanna go back down to the keys! I was born and reside in Tampa yet have only went to the keys once. Go figure.
When I lived up north my dad used to take us down to the Keys 3 times a year. Now I only live 3 hours away and I'm down maybe once a year. Been trying to change that lately
Hobie Fishing Team
2014 Hobie Oasis
Bigfish171
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Bigfish171 »

Great writeup & pics Doug.
Dave
UrbanLegend

Post by UrbanLegend »

GREAT PICS!!!! Only disadvantage for me with the Hobie is the cost and the weight. I don't have a truck and there's no way I'm gonna try to put that thing on top of my SUV. I know there are hulivators and stuff like that, but once again....cost. If anyone wants to trade a Native Manta Ray 14 for a Malibu Stealth, I'm all ears. Or at least know where I can get a stealth 14.
sharkbait86

Post by sharkbait86 »

Awesome pics Doug! I'm picking up my PA this Friday!!! :bounce:
"Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend." Gone fishin', be back at dark-thirty!