11-7-11

Flamingo to Big Bend
prowler13angler

11-7-11

Post by prowler13angler »

Whats up paddle-fishing-forum!

Recently I stumbled upon a fresh ad for a first mate position on a private deep sea boat. Phone calls and voicemails seemed to blend in and disappear with all the other dudes in need of work. I knew it was a great opportunity, and in order to stand out and show him I was the man for this, I printed a little one page "resume" of my fishing references and experiences. About a week later I got a call from the 17 year veteran captain, ready to give me a shot after 2 others did not work out...For the past 2 weeks I have been out on the water, doing what I love to do and getting paid for it. Taking photos, helping people fish, and learning about overall seamanship. I will also be making a facebook page, where I can post my photographs and blog the fishing trips aboard the "Reef Chief"!

The new schedule even let me get out and relieve my fishing fever on a weekday! A school of reds over sand on a open flat, trout and flounder in the mud, and black drum prospected for future harvest was the remedy...

22acrowd

Re: 11-7-11

Post by 22acrowd »

Nice man. I've always enjoyed your posts.
firehose991

Post by firehose991 »

congrats on scoring a new job! :thumbright: i cant wait for the day to get paid and enjoy what im doing.
oh and some nice healthy fish you are holding there :salute:
americanrobster

Post by americanrobster »

:thumbright:
Rob

Heritage Redfish 12'

Heritage Redfish 14'
seeinred

Post by seeinred »

Good to see you're still alive and fishin' buddy. Sounds like a sweet gig, let's get after 'em some time.
For more kayak fishing reports, tips, and fishing charters please visit;
http://tampabaykayakcharters.com/

Spencer
IntimiGator

Post by IntimiGator »

WTG on the new job.