White, white, white, wezza ona Weber!

Mark R

White, white, white, wezza ona Weber!

Post by Mark R »

We start with the fire ina Weber. Two piles of lump with a chunk of oak on top, lit coals on the top/middle. Kinda my pizza minion.

Then we assemble the grill. A round of tin foil (alum) and four 1/2 fire bricks. The bricks are just inside the "hinge" on the bottom grill so I can add lump if I need to (haven't yet).

Then the stone on top of the original grill. Trying to keep the stone from the direct fire and also support it evenly. I'm not sure if this is necessary but it is working real well for me.

Now we start working the dough. White ingredients in the background minus the Alfredo sauce. Sweet red onion, artichoke hearts, smoked chicken breast and fresh grated Mozzarella.

And we have a pizza dough rolled out! The dark spots in the dough are fennel seed and basil.

Decorated nicely and ready for the Weber. Which is up to temp @ 500F.

On to the stone it goes, cover it up and wait 18 minutes.

And ready to leave the Weber.

On to the cooling rack. Even Leroy Selmon is lookin at it. I didn't realize his pic was there.

A nice slice of white pizza heaven!!!
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
JoeS

Re: White, white, white, wezza ona Weber!

Post by JoeS »

Looks Great Mark....Makes me want to fire up my Weber......BTW.....Didn't see you at the PFTS today........
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Vlap

Post by Vlap »

Excellent!
"It's always an adventure! " Cooknfish.
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

JoeS wrote:Looks Great Mark....Makes me want to fire up my Weber......BTW.....Didn't see you at the PFTS today........
I have to be within 15 minutes of my house, wish I could.
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?