Demo Day exhibitors thread

Rik

Demo Day exhibitors thread

Post by Rik »

This will be a thread for those people who are exhibiting at the Demo Day. Please leave it just for them.

C'mon guys, show and tell us what you will have available for folks to try out next Saturday, June 23rd at the Demo Day!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Heywood

Re: Demo Day exhibitors thread

Post by Heywood »

Stealth 14

Unmatched stability, if you want to stand and sight cast, this is the finest true Sit On Top kayak for that. A ton of storage, built in live well that doubles as the casting platform, very comfortable to paddle. Tracks well in all conditions. Not the fastest boat on the water, but hey if you know where and when to go, that doesn’t matter.

Stealth 12

Little brother to the Stealth 14. Same great stability and storage. Same built in live well. Not as much freeboard as the Stealth 14. Again, it tracks well in all conditions. Good speed for a 12 foot kayak.

X-13

The X-13 is made for the day tripper. A sleeker profile and different hull design than the Stealth and X-Factor line, it cuts through the water with ease. Not as stable as those, I wouldn’t recommend standing, however it can be done. A center flip up hatch allows for easy storage. The X-13 also has Malibu’s patented “Gator Hatch” allowing for unlimited storage.

Mini X

Got a little one you want to introduce to kayak fishing? The Mini X is just what you’re looking for. Very stable and comfortable, it offers the same great storage opportunities that the bigger kayaks that Malibu offers. This kayak is also great for lakes and rivers, as it is extremely maneuverable. Oh yeah, best of all it comes in pink!!
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Paul
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by Paul »

From RTM
Tempo

RTM Tempo $729.00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Length = 15' Width 26" Weight 56 lbs Weight Capacity 305 lbs

Personal views on the Tempo - The Tempo is one of the faster kayak we sell. It is effortless to paddle and is quite stable for a kayak that is 26" wide.The Tempo is 15' long and is price way under most competitors 15' kayaks. It's large bow hatch is provides good storage. The Tempo is ideal for men and women. I have several customer that use the Tempo for fishing. One big upgrade on the Tempo is the rear scupper hole are in the rear tank well not the seat . So you have a DRY SEAT AREA. The Tempo is build from the Ocean Scupper Pro tw molds with a few upgrades. RTM use to build several models of Ocean kayaks for distribution in Europe and bought the rights to the molds - Paul Silvernail Masthead Enterprises

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midway

RTM Midway $779.00

Length = 14' 6" Width 25.5" Weight 58 lbs Weight Capacity 355 lbs

RTM Midway - Midway between a sit inside & a sit on top

The Midway sit on top kayak is a level above others in this class. Racy, elegant high performance, the Midway combines the performance of a traditional sea kayak; smooth speed, excellent tracking and Glide charactristics. And Ease of handling, easy to enter and exit the seat

Features include large front storage hatch with bulkhead, rear cargo area with net, Carl system thigh brace, comfortable seating and stable design. Take it for day paddles, fishing or snorkeling - it can handle the lot.

Personal views on the RTM Midway - What's in a name ? The Midway said it all. Midway between a Sit on top

and a sit in side. If you want the feel of a sit in side touring kayak, but prefer the ease of use of a sit on top, then the

Midway is right for you. This Kayak is one of the Fastest 15' foot sit tops available.
This kayak is more "tailored" for a paddler of intermediate to advanced skill.

But a true beginner that was eager to learn would quickly learn to love this kayak. At 6'1" 190 lbs I comfortable while fishing from this kayak - Paul Silvernail Masthead Enterprises

RTM Midway

•Bow Hatch with enclosed bulk head
•Side Carry/Paddle Holders
•Bow and stern handles
•Rear netting and gear storage strap
•Rear Anti-Skid "drag Strip"
•Carl system Thigh brace
•Front two ring
•two scupper plugs included

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disco - $619.00

Length 14' Width 26 " Weight 50 lbs weight cap. 280lbs

The Disco come standard with a Bow and stern carry handles, side molded in hand holds and stern netting...Note some pictures may some optional equipment

We now have the Disco bow hatch available for $50.00 extra. The auction does not include the bow hatch.

check out http://www.rtmkayaks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more information on the kayak

Here is a review from a RTM Disco owner - We took my new Disco and Carol's Hurricane Phoenix 120 to the Wacissa River today. After 5 minutes I was totally at ease in the Disco. I had to do a lot a coasting so Carol would be able to keep up. Even my composite Kestrel drifts to the right when I stop paddleing - The Disco stays straight as an arrow. We switched kayaks at the halfway point and just like that Carol became the leader and was working my tail off in order to keep up with her.

personal views on the Disco - " The Disco is Fast, Sleek, and has a Sexy look. The hull shape is designed like a British sit in sea kayak or touring kayak, but it is Obviously a sit on top kayak. I paddled the disco and it is fast and at 6'1" and 190 lbs I was comfortable in the kayak. This kayak is ideal for any paddler under 175 lbs or experienced paddlers and novices paddlers who are eager to learn over 175 lbs. So if you want the speed of a touring kayak and the ease of a sit on top the Disco is right for you "One great feature about the disco is the molded in hand holds are perfectly balanced to carry the kayak with one hand - Paul Silvernail Masthead Enterprises
Paul Silvernail
"Pimpin' ain't easy....but it's neccessary"
JKL

Post by JKL »

Emotion Kayaks

Emotion GrandSlam 14.5 foot stability and speed

http://emotionkayaks.com/HTML/Kayaks/gr ... ler10.html

Emotion Stealth 10 foot quick and nimble

http://emotionkayaks.com/HTML/Kayaks/stealth10.html
JKL