New Member fishing out of the south side of TB

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
tspag

New Member fishing out of the south side of TB

Post by tspag »

I would like to get out with some like minded kayak fishermen who fish Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas. I live in Valrico and fish out of a Hobie Revo. Let me know what is the best way to meet up with you. Is there another area in the Forum that specializes in fishing trips?
Thanks,

Tony
ItsFriday

Re: New Member fishing out of the south side of TB

Post by ItsFriday »

Its good to see you on here Tony. Your gonna like it, this place is full of info!

-TC
"Hard work always beats talent, when talent doesnt work!" - Tim Tebow
gsellers1245

Post by gsellers1245 »

I'm right around the corner from you guys. I'm at bloomingdale and 301. If you ever want to hit up the kitchen lemme know. I usually go in the evenings.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas Alva Edison-
ItsFriday

Post by ItsFriday »

gsellers1245 wrote:I'm right around the corner from you guys. I'm at bloomingdale and 301. If you ever want to hit up the kitchen lemme know. I usually go in the evenings.
i
m off bell shoals between bloomingdale and boyette. im still looking for a kayak for me and the misses but tony has a nice revo! i found this site and told him about it. im a (well going to be) bass convert. would love to meet up when i yak up. maybe you could show me some spots and give me some tips.

TC
"Hard work always beats talent, when talent doesnt work!" - Tim Tebow
gsellers1245

Post by gsellers1245 »

Anytime.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas Alva Edison-