Native Ultimate 14 - pics added

If you use one that is listed, please add a review. If a kayak or canoe that you would like to give a review of is not listed, please add it. This is also where you can show off your boat.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Evan. PM me and you can borrow my push pole. It's just a home made closet rod deal but I'm betting you will like it verses poling with the paddle.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
bonefishwhisperer

Re: Native Ultimate 14 - pics added

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

Evan, I hear you loud and clear...you are correct on your line of thinking no matter what the replies are...dont be fooled...
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
Hank

Post by Hank »

you can always carry a small sheet of mosquito netting to throw across your bote when fly fishing avoiding the line snarling on everything. It comes cheep from most military places.
As for feathering a paddle I quit doing that and went with an ergonomic paddle. i have issues with carpal tunnel and two od rotator cuff tears in each shoulder. I quit feathering and now when after a day on the water I do not biatch and complain with shoulder pain and or fatigue,
Doesnt make me right or wrong, just its the right thing for me to do.
Gotta love those natives. I am on my fourth one as of Sat.
MIKE I

Post by MIKE I »

My two cents. Feathered paddle upwind, unfeathered at all other times. Downwind is nice with an umbrella, as Rick has demonstrated to me in the past. Just a couple of observations well earned over the last decade.
Rick, thanks for the review, great job.
Phi-4:6-7
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

Rik wrote: I found myself wishing it had some sort of head support attachment so I could lean back and take a nap.

http://www.nativewatercraft.com/accessory.cfm?id=140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rik

Post by Rik »

Available for the low, low price of $114.95.............

I can 'garage tech' one for a whole lot less than that. I really do like my Native but Native accessories you gotta really love. They are all pricey.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

I have noticed that they cost alot.