Re: ozello crystal river area tomorrow

Post by BlueTuna »

Any place out of the wind.
"There's no such word as can't" - Dad
David
brokenarrowjbe

Post by brokenarrowjbe »

Tere was no place out of the wind completely. caught a few trout, just short of keepers. My buddy got a couple of rat reds and a sheepshead aboout 14". The wind chill was unexpected. Will be getting booties, the tennis shoes with socks got old quick. However, the new rod was sweet, especially since I put it together. Hopefully the wind will die down soon or I will be pompano fishing from shore. John
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Post by sfurman »

Yea I did not fish this weekend. I though I messed up because it seemed calm in the am at the house. Drove down to the water and it was blowing good and cold. Even by noon the wind was cold enough to cut through my sweat shirt.
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve
BryanS

Post by BryanS »

brokenarrowjbe- I live in Homosassa and a few of us fish from Aripeka to Yankeetown several times a week. Shoot me a PM and we can meet up or if you see me around say hey. I have a Sand Stealth 14 and more often than not I'm at Ozello. Below is a link so you can see my ugly mug. Hope to meet you soon. Bryan

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 25&t=33312" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I’m beginning to believe it.
—Clarence Darrow
brokenarrowjbe

Post by brokenarrowjbe »

I am in a yellow tarpon 140, milk crate in the back, rod holders in the front. See you soon I hope, John