more peacocks???

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
bonefishwhisperer

more peacocks???

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

yes, more peacocks...this is Andy Falik from Naples...we met roadside around Everglades City when I was new here and searching for fish...I seen his backcast from the bushes as I drove by and stopped and introduced myself...I had just caught my 1st snook...hadnt caught a peacock or a bone at that point...finally today I was able to get him away from his honeyhole for his 1st peacocks...was a great 4hrs and he enjoyed himself and was good to get caught up...he had some hot fish on the 5wt for great action...seen many more coming in but water is very low, need rain...the Mighty Mighty Speed Dart wins again, who'da thunkit...

Last edited by bonefishwhisperer on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Re: more peacocks???

Post by krash »

Peacocks are fun... nice fishes BFW. For those who ever caught one you'll never know, unless you book a day with BFw of take a trip to the Amazon.

Funny you say we need rain, the canal behind my house (part of the C11) is very low too.
Yet yesterday there was a big story about the big Lake 'Os Hoover Dyke being unsafe because of the high water levels for this time of year, and how they are building a seepage wall to try and get another few years out of it. They also mention dumping 22 million gallons of water so far this year, pure waste while we sit here with drinking water shortages and lawn watering restrictions.

Big Sugar continues to lobby to keep the levels higher so during the drought they can water the sugar lands.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~