Willing to trade spots

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
Stumbling Gypsy

Willing to trade spots

Post by Stumbling Gypsy »

Hi. I want to trade spots with somebody. I'm a guide on the nature coast I've done reports on catch 47 multiple times, write for the coastal angler magazine, and filmed with Glenn Pla it never aired don't ask. anyhow heres my proposal I'm coming to sarasota this weekend and I'm willing to trade. Soo.... if you know some good spots (I only come down once a year) I will show you some great spots on the chaz, Ozello, or hernando county. be aware that people pay to learn these spots and there yours for free just put me on some fish. if this interests you send me a private email here or at indianbayoutfitters.com, or call me at 352-428-5347.
PS I'll be down friday thru monday this week.
Bruce, the stumbling gypsy
My budddy of the bait shop tells me I'm dedicated . but my wife tells me I'm obsessed , can they both be right ?
BryanS

Post by BryanS »

I paid to see some of the spots in Hernando and it was well worth it! GL this weekend Bruce.
Stumbling Gypsy

Post by Stumbling Gypsy »

hey my friend how the heck are you thanks for the response I shall see if anyone else will respond
My budddy of the bait shop tells me I'm dedicated . but my wife tells me I'm obsessed , can they both be right ?