HELP!!!!

fishfinder13

HELP!!!!

Post by fishfinder13 »

Heading to Weedon Island tommorow. Going to try the power plant as well as the flats by Benjamin Island Snake Island and Christmas Island. We have a very low 0.8 tide tommorow at 11:30. Even though the cold front is coming thru will the reds still be tailing? What should I expect to catch at the power plant?

Tight Lines,

Kyle
redfish

Post by redfish »

Its going to be windy as hell tomorrow!!!
Amped Kayak Fishing and Southern Backwater on Facebook
Mercuryverado200 on Youtube
Wright Custom Rods
MrSpectaculous

Post by MrSpectaculous »

I live near there and just drove by...It's white cap city..looks like a class 3 rapid in a state park. Have fun!
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS
BrianW

Post by BrianW »

Go shopping for your costa's instead... :?
jayone91

Post by jayone91 »

I just bought a new kayak and I am dying to get it out on the water this weekend. You guys are making me think twice. Maybe sunday will be better. It sounds like saturday is gonna be way too windy to have any fun out on the water.

If anybody has any suggestions on a possible good location for saturday I am all ears.
fishfinder13

Post by fishfinder13 »

Probably going to seek shelter in DB. Heard theres alot of small redfish in there right now. Hopefully be able to get into them and some snook. Atleast I will be on the water. :?
TerryW

Post by TerryW »

You will be on some very windy water, exceptionally windy for this time of year. Hope you catch 'em up.
35/34.5/26 24/22/1/1

I finally found Cow Creek. It's at the end of the Road to Nowhere!
FishingDL

Post by FishingDL »

the name of the thread says it all.
Dave
-------------------------------------------------------
Is your fish dripping?

(11-01) 235 - (1-22) 215
fishmaster892

Post by fishmaster892 »

The power plant is off limits and you will get a ticket if you are in the area of it.
Emotion Grand Slam Angler
trash.can.slam

Post by trash.can.slam »

jayone91 wrote:It sounds like saturday is gonna be way too windy to have any fun out on the water.
Once you get your "paddle-legs" and are comfortable in your kayaking skills, you may want to go out on one of these very windy days just to see how you handle it. Kind of like testing the wind while you are mentally prepared for it rather than when you get caught off gaurd in a squall one day. I did the same a couple months ago and feel like it was a good experience, especially since it is always windy now.
jayone91

Post by jayone91 »

I definitely think you're right on that one. I just want to make sure I have someone with a little experience with me on that trip.