11-21-09 report for a new area for me

Flamingo to Big Bend
LHolman

11-21-09 report for a new area for me

Post by LHolman »

I finally was able to get out again in the kayak for the first time in several months, since all the things that have been going on and the move. I went to the Cow Key area in Pasco county were I am now living. It was low tide and I thought I would have to get out of the kayak and walk it through the area, looks like it will be a place that I will need to fish on a incoming tide. Anyways I did more exploring of the area then fishing. I dd manage 3 blow ups on the top water lure I was using and the first two were trout, but the 3rd one I do not know what it was. It was huge and had a very dark back and thats all I got to see of it. Anyways, I have to learn this area around Pasco county and hopefully I wil start catching some fish here shortly. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy
Thanksgiving.
Sledford

Post by Sledford »

It is good to hear a report from you Larry. I thought you moved out of the state.
Sam
LHolman

Post by LHolman »

Nope, was going to but I decided to stay here in Florida, just moved to a different county and started a new relationship. Now I have to learn new places to fish, LOL. Miss seeing all of you and fishing with you all, hopefully I will be able to make it back to some of the meeting and goomba's but it is a little further for me to drive right now.
RockinNReelin

Post by RockinNReelin »

Wow Larry it's GREAT to hear from you!!! Very glad you're back in the saddle so to speak. :wink:

Hope you and yours have a very happy and safe thanksgiving holiday!
~Sharon~
Never lie to someone you trust, Never trust someone who lies to you.
LHolman

Post by LHolman »

Thanks Sharon
ratherbefishin

Post by ratherbefishin »

Glad you are out getting your butt wet Larry. You'll have lots of fun scouting new areas. I'd like to get up that way, if you feel like guiding. Hope you are well and enjoying the changes.
Curt

Well, hell, SOMEBODY has to catch lizardfish.
LHolman

Post by LHolman »

Curt,

As soon As I can learn the area a little better be glad to have you come up here to do some fishing.
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

Nice to hear from you Larry, hope all is well.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM