wading...

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
bonefishwhisperer

wading...

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

weather cleared up finally and the tides were killer...started the day by running into Perch and he convinced me to push farther to the next flats...I wanted to anyway but was not sure of the weather but if he would I would so we did...I watched him chase tarpon for a while and eventually we went different directions as he is a snook whore and I seen bones...I ended up wading Chicken Key and the bones showed up mid day...this is a sure sign that the water is cool enough for all day bones instead of windows...went 1 of 2 and of course lost the big one...guess what fly?

krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

Nice Bone BFW, looks like I should have gotten up and headed out today.

Did you say Snook.. Perch report.

Happy fishing, I'll be in Tampa working for the week, back late Friday night ready for a halloween attack.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by finatic »

Very nice Cordel!
krash wrote: I'll be in Tampa working for the week
Krash, you gonna have a kayak with you? We could meet up and fish...dock lights for snook afdter work.
The artist formally known as Snookfinatic

finaticdesigns.com
perch

Post by perch »

Good seeing you today Cordell.

Mixed bag report and pictures to follow. I did get the snook I was after and some nice snapper for dinner, jack attack and shark were just fun.

Weather was great after being soaked all day yesterday.
bonefishwhisperer

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

I see you DID get the snook after all...good job...the bones were thick in Mathesson as predicted but I pushed past them once they got by me...looks good for the week to me...going again here in a few hrs with a last minute booking so hopefully things will stay good...havent fished the late tide with success in a while now but again, it is cooler water temp...we will see
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
fishpirate

Post by fishpirate »

Goodness.