Back problem issues..

Redboner

Post by Redboner »

I must say, if ever there is a need for smart@&# proofreaders, the positions could be filled quickly by members of p-f.com.

Thanks buc for covering all the possibilities. At least there was no mention of barnyard animals ot inanimate objects.
"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary"
Patrick McManus
TerryW

Post by TerryW »

OH MY. lololol
35/34.5/26 24/22/1/1

I finally found Cow Creek. It's at the end of the Road to Nowhere!
MrSpectaculous

Post by MrSpectaculous »

Xyloxo wrote:
Redboner wrote:
I have bad degenerative dick disease
:shock: :shock: sorry to hear that ....
LOL...That explains the screen name :D
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS
Redboner

Post by Redboner »

LMAO
My there are a lot of commodians on p-f.com.

I can see I will need to start screening some other folks posts. You bunch of heathens. LMAO.

Now I have to worry about my medication and my damn glasses. Getting old sucks.
"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary"
Patrick McManus
CowboysFan

Post by CowboysFan »

Redboner wrote:LMAO
My there are a lot of commodians on p-f.com.

I can see I will need to start screening some other folks posts. You bunch of heathens. LMAO.

Now I have to worry about my medication and my damn glasses. Getting old sucks.
Cant wait to fish with you again Tom. Cracking jokes about your manhood or the diminishing state of said manhood should pass the time between catches......Thanks for the material.
Rich

I'd rather be fishing right now.
Redboner

Post by Redboner »

No problem Rich, I am glad to be able to provide so much humor for everyone.
Just remember this, when I was your age I could pole vault across the street on mine. Thus the screen name. All of the great athletes eventually fall apart, and they are left with only memories. However, the glory of their past is enough to bring them happiness forever.
I sir am a happy man.

note to self: Take cordless drill with one inch hole bit when you go fishing with Rich next time.
Patrick McManus
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Redboner wrote:...All of the great athletes eventually fall apart, and they are left with only memories...
Steroid abuse side effects make for shrunken packages. 8)
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -